[Chapters-l] Tagging and Blogging

Cassidy R. Sugimoto csugimoto at unc.edu
Fri Aug 28 12:01:06 EDT 2009

Dear Chapter leaders:

Two exciting ways for you to engage your Chapter membership at the Annual
Meeting and beyond:

1) *Tag *your Chapter: The Membership Committee will be offering Chapter
tags again this year.  For those of you who have not participated before,
the tags are small stickers with the Chapter logo that can be placed on your
name badge.  This is a fun way to connect your membership and promote your
Chapter at the AM.  If your Chapter would like to participate, please send
me (csugimoto at unc.edu) your logo by September 30.  [The stickers will be
approximately 1 inch square, so make sure your image renders well at that
size.]

2) *Blog*: ASIS&T has a new blog and we would like all Chapters to
participate!  We would like the blog to serve two functions--as an official
function, to allow your Chapter to publicize its events and opportunities
and also a more informal function for all Chapter members to discuss
contemporary events and issues of interest to them.  If a member of your
Chapter would like to contribute in either of these ways, please email me (
csugimoto at unc.edu) and I will provide them with an account for the blog.
http://www.asis.org/wiki/bits/

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about either of these
opportunities!
Cassidy R. Sugimoto