[Chapters-l] Leading by Using Social Networks - Leadership Development Program at ASIS&T Annual, Sunday, 10/21, 5:30 p.m.

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Tue Sep 4 16:12:33 EDT 2007

 A slight corrections to Beata's post:  If you have already registered,
please let us know that you also will be attending this session.  We do need
a count.  There is no charge.

 Dick

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900