[Chapters-l] Celebrate 30 Years of NJ ASIS&T

g.grenier at ieee.org g.grenier at ieee.org
Sat Dec 10 10:32:53 EST 2005

The New Jersey Chapter of the American Society for Information Science &
Technology is celebrating its 30th anniversary!!!

The information science landscape has changed greatly over the past 30
years -- join New Jersey ASIS&T as we reflect upon the rich history of the
science through the remembrances of our past chairs.

When: Monday February 13 2006. 5:30pm to 9:00 pm

Where: The Rutgers Club, 199 College Ave, New Brunswick NJ

What: Buffet Dinner. Cash bar. Reflections from our past chairs. Networking
and good conversation!

Cost: $30 ASIS&T Members, $35 non-ASIS&T Members  $25 Retirees and Students

We hope that you can join us for an evening of reflection, good food and
friendship.

Kindly  RSVP to Maurica Fedors.
maurica.fedors at englehard.com

Best regards,