[Chapters-l] Candidate recommendations sought for "Chapter Representative to the Chapter-of-the-Year Jury" and "Chapter Representative to the ASIST Nominations Committee

Michel J. Menou Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr
Tue Aug 23 15:10:28 EDT 2005

Dear Mila

I don't have specific names in mind but I'd like to suggest that in both
cases and certainly for the nominations committee it would be good ift
one representative would be from a chapter outside the US, or a chapter
like Los Angeles with strong international membership.

Michel

Mila Rush wrote:

>Hello,
>
>I'm a member of the Chapter Assembly Nominations Committee.  The Committee
>has been charged with producing the slates of candidates for the two offices
>mentioned in the Subject line above.
>
>This message is to solicit your recommendations of members who you think are
>capable and willing to run for either/both of the offices.  Self-nominations
>accepted. Please feel free to indicate reason/s behind the recommendation;
>in fact, it will help the Committee if you do so.
>
>The Chapter Assembly will be voting on the nominees at it's meeting in
>Charlotte.  Those elected will be representing the Chapter Assembly to these
>ASIST groups.
>
>Deadline:  September 2.  Please send your recommended names to me
>(m-rush at umn.edu), only because I'll keep the master list.
>
>The other members of the Committee are Merri Beth Lavagnino (mbl at iupui.edu)
>and K.T. Vaughan (ktlv at email.unc.edu).  You may contact any one of us for
>questions.  Thank you for your help and cooperation.
>
>Mila Rush
>
>m-rush at umn.edu
>612-625-0793
>U of MN Law Library
>229 19th Avenue S
>Minneapolis MN 55455

>Wanadoo vous informe que cet  e-mail a ete controle par l'anti-virus mail.
>Aucun virus connu a ce jour par nos services n'a ete detecte.

Dr. Michel J. Menou
Consultant in ICT policies and Knowledge & Information Management
Adviser of Somos at Telecentros board http://www.tele-centros.org
Member of the founding steering committee of
Telecenters of the Americas Partnership http://www.tele-centers.net/
B.P. 15
49350 Les Rosiers sur Loire, France
Email: Michel.Menou at wanadoo.fr