[Chapters-l] August 31 - ASIST Chapter of the Year Award Nomination Deadline

beata_panagopoulos at Harvard.Edu beata_panagopoulos at Harvard.Edu
Fri Aug 19 17:56:18 EDT 2005

Dear Chapter Leaders:

If you would like to have your chapter considered for Chapter-of-the-Year,
now is the time to finish up your Annual Activities Report.

The deadline for Chapter-of-the-Year nominations is August 31!

Go to http://www.asis.org/awards/chapyear.htm for more info on the
criteria and get those nominations in!

Submit nominations electronically, using a modification of the same system
(START from smartconf.com) that has worked well for submissions for the
ASIST meetings and summits.

We've also created a downloadable award checklist/template you can modify
for your needs.
Downloadable Nomination/Report Form:
http://www.asis.org/awards/chapyear.htm#nominationsreport

Please note: The system only allows you to attach one document per
nomination, but the guidelines may require you to submit various
documents, such as letters of support. In order to accomplish the
submission of various attachments, please append them to each other and
create one big file.

If you have any questions, about how to submit electronically, contact
ASIST HQ.  If you have any questions about any of the chapter awards,
please feel free to contact me or Amy Wallace, Deputy Director, Chapter
Assembly.

Many thanks in advance!

Beata

Beata Panagopoulos
ASIS&T Chapter Assembly Director
Head of Technical Services
Kennedy School of Government Library
Harvard University
tel. 617-496-1775
email: beata_panagopoulos at harvard.edu

Amy Wallace
Head of Public Services
University Library
California State University, Channel Islands
One University Drive
Camarillo, CA 93012
Phone: 805.437.8911
Email: amy.wallace at csuci.edu