[Chapters-l] Report on breakout sessions at Chapter Assembly

Glen Horton glen at gclc-lib.org
Wed Dec 18 09:51:12 EST 2002

Thank you for your report, Doug.  We in SOASIST want to make sure that
moving chapter funds to HQ be optional and not mandatory for each
chapter.  Some chapters may wish to continue to manage their own bank
accounts.

Thanks,
Glen Horton
SOASIST Chair

Glen Horton, Technology Coordinator   |  glen at gclc-lib.org
Greater Cincinnati Library Consortium |   www.gclc-lib.org
2181 Victory Parkway, Suite #214      | Voice 513-751-4422
Cincinnati, OH 45206-2855             |   FAX 513-751-0463