[Asistregional] ASIST Regional - 15 April - Rutgers - More details

Heather D. Pfeiffer heatherdpfeiffer at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 15:50:59 EDT 2016

Michael,

Just to clarify:  I don't have a problem with a separate registration for
the afternoon.  It just seems like saying people have to pay to come to one
of the programs in the afternoon make me interpret that if I want to come
to the other event in the afternoon only then I don't have to pay
anything.  That just does not seem right.

-Heather

On Wed, Mar 16, 2016 at 12:40 PM, Leach, Michael R. <mrleach at fas.harvard.edu