[Asistregional] ASIST Regional Meeting at Rutgers - 19 February - Program Outline

Jan Hatzakos jan at asis.org
Thu Jan 28 20:56:44 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

Thank you for the flyer and the information thus far.

The process is usually as follows:

1.       Contact Vanessa to determine all of your expenses (catering, audio
visual, speakers, etc).  Once this has been determined, she can help you
decide on what to charge attendees.   Do you want to 1 price for all?  Will
there be a discount for students, ASIS&T members or speakers?

2.       Once the registration fees are set, she gives the information to me
to create the registration form.

3.       If you need a place to advertise it on our website, I can start on
this as soon as I have the information.

I assume that you'll want me to create a page online.  If so, I'll need an
overall description of the meeting.  I'll also need descriptions for the
workshops and panel sessions.

It looks really exciting and since it's only 22 days away, I hope we can get
this information quickly.

Jan
Janice A. Hatzakos

Director of Finance/Webmaster