[Asistregional] ASIST Regional at Rugters - moving date to early April

Jan Hatzakos jan at asis.org
Tue Feb 2 10:04:57 EST 2016

Hi Michael,

There's also the World Wide Web Conference being held in Montreal, April
11-15.  http://www2016.ca/

I found this on the SIG/III International Calendar we added to the ASIS&T
website: https://www.asist.org/international-conference-calendar/

You can also find it as a navigation link under events on the ASIS&T
website, for future reference.

Jan
Janice A. Hatzakos

Director of Finance/Webmaster