[Asistregional] Publicity for the ASIST Rutgers Program - April 15 - update on where posted

Leach, Michael R. mrleach at fas.harvard.edu
Mon Apr 4 08:48:16 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

    Could you let me and Chirag know where you have posted an announcement (either electronically or print - e.g. a poster on a bulletin board)?  I'm trying to coordinate and make sure we hit all media outlets, including Twitter, Facebook, discussion lists, local MLIS schools, public libraries, etc.  We need everyone to help out here.

    Here is the link to the program on the ASIS&T web site:

          https://www.asist.org/events/asist-regional-meeting-2016-rutgers-university/

    Thanks.

Michael