[Asist-announce] Interdisciplinary meeting about Information Interpretation and Identity in the Virtual

Colin T. SCHMIDT colin.schmidt at univ-lemans.fr
Mon Sep 22 12:43:33 EDT 2008

Dear all,

We are currently organising a special Information and Communication
Session about Identity of information users at a Virtual Reality event
in Laval France (Symposium 6, April 23, 9-12 AM / 2-5 PM).
It will be in English.
We would be honoured if you would send a paper and join us.

For full details about the Call and proceedings, please consult the
information on the Symposium n°6 web page :
<http://www.laval-virtual.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=113&Itemid=209&mosmsg=Publication+sauvegard%E9e+avec+succ%E9s
<http://www.laval-virtual.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=113&Itemid=209&mosmsg=Publication+sauvegard%E9e+avec+succ%E9s>.>,

Sincerely,
Colin Schmidt
Association Professor in Information and Communication Sciences,
Le Mans University
(Université du Mans)