[Asist-announce] ASIST 08 Election Results

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Wed Oct 1 13:04:39 EDT 2008

Dear Members,

ASIS&T Election Results -
Elected were:
-  President-elect:  Gary Marchionini
-  Directors-at-Large:  Debbie Barreau and Peter Morv1lle

AM 08 -   If you have not made your hotel reservations, you need to do so
ASAP as the cutoff date for the group rate is tomorrow10/2/2008.

AM 08 Placement:  We are also trying to electronically facilitate placement
activities this year.  Anyone can submit positions or candidate information
here http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM08/careers.html,

The results of those submissions will be available only in a
password-protected location  for conference attendees.

We look forward to seeing you in Columbus!

_____
Richard B. Hill
Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD  20910
Fax: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900