[Asis-standards] new committee member

Marjorie Hlava margie_hlava at accessinn.com
Thu Sep 7 13:53:26 EDT 2017

Wonderful!  Sounds like a great addition!  Welcome!

Margie

Marjorie Hlava
mhlava at accessinn.com
Access Innovations, Inc. and Data Harmony
4725 Indian School Road NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
+1- 505-998-0800
www.accessinn.com
www.dataharmony.com
www.taxodiary.com = blog
www.accessintegrity.com
ICDTagger.com = blog
mmkhlava twitter and skype
BOOK =  http://www.amazon.com/The-Taxobook-Principles-Practices-Taxonomies/dp/1627055800

   [1]mhlava at accessinn.com
   Access Innovations, Inc. and Data Harmony
   4725 Indian School Road NE
   Albuquerque, NM 87110
   +1- 505-998-0800
   www.accessinn.com