[Asis-standards] Fwd: [NISO tc46ballots] Further to the Ballot about NISO setting up a TAG for JTC1/SC 34

Mark Needleman needleman_mark at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 5 16:20:29 EDT 2017

FYI

Here is a note from Tom Carpenter the Executive Director of NISO answering some questions posed by LC in regard to NISO in regard to one of the outstanding ISO votes I recently sent out about NISO setting up a TAG for JTC1/SC34

It may be relevant to any comments you might have on this issue

Mark

Sent from Mark Needleman's  iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

   here: [3]https://www.iso.org/committee/45374/x/catalogue/p/0/u/1/w/0/d/0