[Asis-standards] Upcoming votes

ZENG, MARCIA mzeng at kent.edu
Wed Oct 4 16:28:18 EDT 2017

What has been done in this ISO/IEC JTC 1/SC 34? I am not sure this was an old concept or not, as so many standards existed. I saw that its webpage was dated 1998.   We have seen many specialized SGML and XML results, but not sure if they have been used. Maybe a need assessment should be done before deciding a commitment.

My 2 cents...

Marcia