[Asis-standards] Fwd: [NISO tc46ballots] Groups - Ballot opened: "Request for Experts for Ad Hoc Group to Draft Principles for ISO Identification Systems"

Mark Needleman needleman_mark at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 19:56:35 EDT 2017

Anyone interested in the position listed below or know anyone who might be interested?

Mark

Sent from Mark Needleman's  iPhone

Albert Einstein "There are two things that are limitless, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"

Begin forwarded message:

-------------- next part --------------

   Anyone interested in the position listed below or know anyone who might be
   interested?

   Mark
   Sent from Mark Needleman's  iPhone
   Albert Einstein "There are two things that are limitless, the universe and
   human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"

   Begin forwarded message:

   Ad Hoc Group to Draft Principles for ISO Identification Systems"

   "Request  for  Experts  for  Ad  Hoc Group to Draft Principles for ISO
   Identification Systems" has opened.
   Ballot Title: [3]Request for Experts for Ad Hoc Group to Draft Principles
[...]

   [4]Vote

   Date Opened: Friday, 7 July 2017 @ 1:00 pm EDT

   Referenced Items
   N990, ISO_TC46_SC9_2017_Adopted_Resolutions_ENFR-1.pdf (97K) 2017-07-07
   [5]Download | [6]View Details
   N1014, TC 46:SC 9 Request for Experts for Ad Hoc Group to Draft Principles
   for ISO Identification Systems.pdf (39K) 2017-07-07 [7]Download | [8]View
   Details

References

   1. mailto:admin at list.niso.org
   2. mailto:needleman_mark at yahoo.com