[Asis-standards] ISO votes

ZENG, MARCIA mzeng at kent.edu
Fri Sep 9 17:13:45 EDT 2016

Mark,

I probably missed some emails on the trips. About the second one on Dublin Core, can you send the comments?

Also, is the "ISO25964 Thesauri and interoperability with other vocabularies" under review? I have not seen the news, or I might have missed it already.

marcia

Voted Confirm on the Systematic Review of ISO 3297:2007 Information and documentation -- International standard serial number (ISSN)

Voted APPROVE on  NWIP (New Work Item Proposal) ISO/NP 15836-2 - Information and documentation -- The Dublin Core metadata element set -- Part 2: DCMI Properties and classes

There are a few more standards ill be sending out soon

Mark