[Asis-standards] Z39.19 Re: Upcoming vote - Part 2

margie_hlava mhlava at accessinn.com
Sun Jan 3 13:18:00 EST 2016

I agree. I wrote up a 31 page document how about the standard and what I thought needed to be improved and sent it to the CCM so that we could get this moving. In addition to the points already made I think the use of Taxonomies and other KOS in  websites and search is important to consider.

Marjorie Hlava
Mhlava at accessinn.com
Sent from my iPhone