[Asis-standards] Norman Paskin

Mark Needleman needleman_mark at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 17:45:22 EDT 2016

I don't know how many of you knew Norman Paskin from the DOI foundation. I just read in a NISO email that he has died. No cause of death was mentioned.
Condolences can be sent to
condolences at doi.org
Mark

Sent from Mark Needleman's iPhone

Albert Einstein "There are two things that are limitless, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe"

   condolences at doi.org

   Mark