[Asis-standards] ISO vote

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Thu Oct 29 09:34:21 EDT 2015

Folks

since noone expressed any interest I just voted NO on the

Call for P-member bodies to participate in ISO 3166/MA

if anyone does wish to participate we have until 10/30 to change our vote

Also there is an upcoming vote

 New work item proposal: Emergency preparedness and response for cultural heritage

I posted my personal thoughts on this but would love to hear other people's opinions - needed by 11/4

mark