[Asis-standards] NISO Election

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Mon Jun 1 08:13:26 EDT 2015

Folks the NISO election is coming up - there are 2 ballots

2015 Official Ballot NISO Board of Directors Election

Candidates

Sayeed Choudhury (The Johns Hopkins University Libraries)

(Comment Optional)

Heather Reid (Berklee College of Music)

(Comment Optional)

Chris Shillum (Elsevier)

(Comment Optional)

Chuck Thomas (USMAI Library Consortium)

(Comment Optional)

Other (250 Characters Max)

My personal feeling is we should vote for the folks from the libraries - unless any wants to be nominated or knows of someone who should be nominated

2) 2015 Official Ballot NISO Board Vice Chair Election
this is for the NISO Vice Chair/Chair-Elect

there is not a lot of choice unless someone wants to be nominated or knows of someone who should be nominated

B. Tommie Usdin (Mulberry Technologies) (Comments Optional)

Other (comments Optional)

I need comments and recommendations by 6/25/2015

And as they say in Chicago

"Vote early and often"

mark