[Asis-standards] upcoming votes

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Mon Feb 23 07:35:23 EST 2015

Folks

just a reminder - there are 2 upcoming ISO votes

1)   Call for experts to revise ISO index and indexing standards (ISO 999 and ISO 5963)

if anyone is interested in being part of this effort or knows someone they woud like to recomment please let me know by 3/8

Approval of ISO/CD 2108, International Standard Book Number (ISBN) - as a draft international standard

ive attached the draft document to this email message - this is one we probably should make an effort to review

Need comments and a recommendation for a vote by 3/19

mark