[Asis-standards] ISO votes

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Tue Dec 1 14:26:58 EST 2015

Folks

I just cast the following 2 votes

Since there was no comment on this I voted to agree with NFAIS

Systematic Review for ISO 9230:2007 (vers 2) Information and documentation - Determination of price indexes for print and electronic media purchased by librarian - WITHDRAW

Commment: ASIST agrees with the comment submitted by NFAIS

The comments I received indicated we should confirm this - but if anyone disagrees we have until 12/4 to change our vote

Systematic Review for Notification of ISO 15706-2:2007 (vers 2) Information and documentation - International Standard Audiovisual Number (ISAN) - Part 2; Version Identifier - CONFIRM

There are a couple more standards Ill be sending out a note about soon

mark