[Asis-standards] New Covener vote

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Tue Apr 7 12:15:06 EDT 2015

Folks

we have one more new convenor to vote on

Do you approve José Macarro as convenor for TC46/SC9/WG2 ISWC and do you have any nominees for the WG?

Also if anyone is interested in being on the committee that will work on revising the International Standard Musical Work Code (ISWC) - let me know

I have attached the small biography of Jose Macarro that was provided to this note

Can we sat April 17 for comments recommmendations for a vote - names of people (yourself or someone you think might make a good particpant)

mark