[Asis-standards] ISO votes

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Fri Nov 28 13:32:22 EST 2014

Folks

i just cast the following 2 votes in ISO

1)Systematic Review of ISO 10957:2009, Information and documentation -- International standard music number (ISMN) - Revise with the following comment:

We agree with the ISMN and NISO recommendation to revise this standard

we discussed this at the meeting at ASIST

2)  Systematic Review of ISO 10324:1997, Information and documentation - Holdings Statements - Summary level - Confirm

Noone seemed to have any opinion on this since i didn't get any comments

If anyone thinks we change these votes - let me know - we have until December 1 at midnight to change our votes

mark