[Asis-standards] Fwd: [NISO tc46ballots] Reply with objections only : OASIS Liaison with TC46/SC4

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Mon Nov 24 21:09:15 EST 2014

   Anyone have any problems with this?

   Mark
   Sent from Mark Needleman's iPhone
   ------Forwarded message------
   From: Cynthia Hodgson <hodgsonca at verizon.net>
   Date: Mon, Nov 24, 2014 at 7:30 PM
   Subject: [NISO tc46ballots] Reply with objections only : OASIS Liaison with
   TC46/SC4
   To: tc46ballots at list.niso.org <tc46ballots at list.niso.org>

   We received a short turn-around ballot regarding a request from OASIS to be
   a Category A Liaison to TC46/SC4 as noted in the attached document. Due to
   the holidays, we have to respond by Wednesday. NISO sees no objection to
   this request. If you have any objection, please reply to me by noon on
   Wednesday, November 26 with your reasons why. Otherwise, we will submit a US
   vote of approve.

   Regards,

   Cynthia Hodgson

   Technical Editor / Consultant

   National Information Standards Organization

   hodgsonca at verizon.net

   301-654-2512