[Asis-standards] upcoming votes

Mark Needleman MNeedleman at flvc.org
Tue Nov 4 06:46:14 EST 2014

 Folks

due to the difficulty of working wih my desktop computer at work from my iPad at ASIST you are going to get 2 notes from me

This note contains all the attachments from upcoming votes. Ill be sending out a seond note (after I rest a bit from my frustrations of trying to use my desktop at work from my iPad) will contain all the information  about the upcoming votes and due dates

My apologies for doing it this way - it wasn't supposed to be such a pain

mark