[Asis-standards] ISO votes

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Sun Mar 2 12:19:27 EST 2014

Folks

i didn't think this would be very controversial but if anyone doesn't agree with these votes just let me know - We have until 11PM on 3/3 to change ou vote

Systematic Review of ISO 11800:1998 (vers 3), Information and documentation -- Requirements for binding materials and methods used in the manufacture of books - CONFIRM

Systematic Review of ISO 14416:2003 (vers 2), Information and documentation -- Requirements for binding of books, periodicals, serials and other paper documents for archive and library use -- Methods and materials - CONFIRM

mark