[Asis-standards] ISO ILL vote

Mark Needleman-UF mneedlem at ufl.edu
Thu Jun 19 07:38:12 EDT 2014

Folks

Hearing no objections (or comments) I just voted YES on

ISO/FDIS 10160, Interlibrary Loan Application Service Definition

ISO/FDIS 10161-1, Interlibrary Loan Application Protocol Specification --
Part 1: Protocol specification

ISO/FDIS 10161-2, Interlibrary Loan Application Protocol Specification --
Part 2: Protocol implementation conformance statement (PICS) proforma

This is to allow them to remain active during the period when the new ISO
ILL standard ISO 18626 is being implemented

NISO recommended that members vote YES on these 3 standards

If anyone does have any comments we have until tomorrow to change our votes

mark