[Asis-standards] ISO vote

Mark Needleman-UF mneedlem at ufl.edu
Mon Aug 18 07:30:26 EDT 2014

Folks

I just voted YES on

ISO/FDIS 17316, Information and documentation - International standard link
identifier (ISLI)

To be published as an ISO standard - I was tempted to add a comment to the
effect that we didn't think it would be used much (assuming no one had any
objections) - and maybe even vote NO - but it has 100% YES votes from other
NISO members so NISO wil most likely vote YES in ISO anyway

If anyone has thoughts on this and thinks we should add the comment or
change our vote we have until midnight today to do so

mark