[Asis-standards] one more document

Thornburg,Gail thornbug at oclc.org
Mon Aug 4 15:21:45 EDT 2014

This one I got twice

-----Original Message-----
From: Asis-standards [mailto:asis-standards-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf Of Mark Needleman-UF
Sent: Monday, August 04, 2014 8:13 AM
To: asis-standards at asis.org
Subject: [Asis-standards] one more document

One more document just came in

Preliminary draft for comments ISO/DIS 15489-1, Information and documentation - Records management - Part 1: Concepts and principles

Comments from the Committee Draft version and discussions at the May Working Group meeting in Washington, DC have been incorporated into this version.

The preliminary draft is attached to this ballot. Additional reference documents to aid in your evaluation, which are also referenced are:
* 15489-1 Explanatory Document - summarizes the types of changes that were made
* Summary of Comments and Responses from Committee Draft ballot of the previous balloted draft. Response column indicates which comments were accepted for revisions in the current version.
* ISO 15489 Crosswalk - Summarizes the differences between the current published version of the standard and this preliminary draft.

Your options for this ballot are:

Affirmative - I have comments, which are included with my vote.
NO - I do not have any comments on this draft standard.
ABSTAIN - from voting.

Comments and a recommendation for a vote needed by 8/20/2014

Document attached

mark