[Asis-standards] one more document

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Fri Nov 29 14:36:48 EST 2013

Folks

i was wrong - there is one more document we have a chance to comment on in 2013 (but don't have to - I have read the document and its pretty bland)

The ISO TC46 (Information and documentation) Secretary is seeking input on two items:

1) Update of 2012 Strategic Initiatives document (attached)

2) Wording of the TC46 Scope - section 1 in attached document

If you have any input on either of these items, please e-mail me no later than December 10, 2013.

I have attached it to this note