[Asis-standards] ISO 3166

Betty Landesman blandesman at ubalt.edu
Fri May 17 11:14:34 EDT 2013

Agreed.

Betty

From: asis-standards-bounces at asis.org [asis-standards-bounces at asis.org] on behalf of Baden Hughes [baden.hughes at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 15, 2013 12:41 AM
To: Mark Needleman
Cc: ASIST Standards Committee
Subject: Re: [Asis-standards] ISO 3166

We should definitely support periodic review and or revision of this
standard, since there are definitely changes that need to be reflected in
it relating to geopolitical machinations. The US list of comments is by no
means exhaustive, and the general issue of reference sources being no
longer aligned is a major issue.

Baden