[Asis-standards] Any AM Program proposal from the Committee

Richard Hill rhill at asis.org
Thu Apr 25 09:35:23 EDT 2013

Deadline for submission is April 30

__________
Richard Hill
ASIS&T Executive Director
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD 20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
Voice: (301) 495-0900
rhill at asis.org

-----Original Message-----
From: asis-standards-bounces at asis.org
[mailto:asis-standards-bounces at asis.org] On Behalf Of Mark Needleman
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:01 AM
To: asis-standards at asis.org
Subject: [Asis-standards] ISO vote

Folks

hearing no comments or objections i just voted

Abstain on

New Work Item Proposal, ISO/NP 30302 Information and documentation -
Management systems for records - Guidelines for implementation

This may have been the lazy way out - a Yes or No vote required
submitting comments

if anyone has any comments or disagreements with this we have until
tomorrow to change our vote

Also there is a vote due by 4/28 on whether to promote

ISO/CD 18626, Information and documentation -- Interlibrary Loan
Transactions

to Draft International Standard Status

I would appreciate if others would provide comments and/or a suggestion
on a vote for this - Im a member of the ISO committee developing this
standard and i dont think it would be appropriate for me to cast the
ASIST vote on this

mark