[Asis-standards] TC46 New Work Item Proposal for Technical Specification: Recommendation on methods of validating the success of deacidification processes for printed and handwritten documents

Mark Needleman mneedlem at ufl.edu
Tue Jun 5 12:47:27 EDT 2012

Folks

another ISO New Work Item - I have attached the relevant documents to
this note - and we have until mid August to vote on it - it may be a
good idea (im not qualified to judge) but it seems to me it will
probably turn into another one of those ISO documents that just gives
advice on how to do things (my opinion)

my inclination would be to abstain (or vote yes if people feel its a
good idea)

But if anyone has any strong opinions on this let me know

mark