[Asis-l] Why not join us? LIU Palmer School Open House at Grolier Club this Wednesday

Heather Ranieri Heather.Ranieri at liu.edu
Mon Oct 23 08:46:31 EDT 2017

The Palmer School of Library and Information Science of Long Island University has a distinguished record of interdisciplinary research and education that spans six decades. It is a member of the iSchools consortium and its graduate library and information science program holds the American Library Association accreditation.

The Palmer School director and faculty invites prospective students to learn more about academic programs and research endeavors:

LIU Palmer School Open House

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

6 to 7 p.m.

Grolier Club (Morris Room)

47 East 60th Street, New York, NY 10022

RSVP at: http://www.liu.edu/post/yes or call Alice Flynn at 212-998-2680 or alice.flynn at liu.edu<mailto:alice.flynn at liu.edu>.

During this event, you can apply for admission for the Spring 2018 semester and your application fee will be waived.

Hear more about:

* Ph.D. Information Studies offered beginning Jan. 22, 2018 at our Manhattan location at NYU's Bobst Library

* The M.S. in Library and Information Science and the MSLIS in School Library Media are available online or at NYU or LIU Post

*  Advanced Certificates in Archives & Records Management and Rare Books & Special Collections are available online or at NYU or LIU Post.

The next graduate open house is November 9 at 6:30 pm in Tilles Center at LIU Post. Also, our Palmer professors will be at the New York Library Association conference in Saratoga Springs on November 9 and 10.

Thanks,
Heather Ranieri
Director of Program Effectiveness
The iSchool @ LIU POST