[Asis-l] Best JASIST Paper of the Decades

Stephan Addo saddo at asist.org
Fri Oct 20 10:17:31 EDT 2017

Help Us Select the Best JASIST Paper of the Decades

It's ASIS&T's 80th anniversary and we want your vote to help determine the best JASIST paper of all time! We have developed a peer-reviewed list of what we believe are the JASIST papers that have contributed the most to our field in the past 80 years.

These papers are the best of the best! They will inspire you, challenge you, educate you and remind you of the history of information science.  See all of the papers on the JASIST 80th anniversary website (http://jasist.weebly.com/) .

After you enjoy reading and remembering many of the papers, please provide your vote to help us determine the best paper of each decade. The paper with the most votes will win best ASIS&T 80th Anniversary Paper.

Vote (http://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HV8TKRX)

Special thanks to Wiley, the publisher of JASIST, for a bibliometric study, the JASIST Board of Editors, the ASIST 80th anniversary advisory group and to SIG leadership for their assistance with this process.

Stephan A. Addo
ASIS&T Membership Services
8555 16TH Street, Suite 850
Silver Spring, MD 20910