[Asis-l] PhD in Information Studies at LIU Post, we are pleased to announce the inaugural class of a Manhattan-based PhD program beginning January 2018-Open House Information

Heather Ranieri Heather.Ranieri at liu.edu
Mon Oct 2 12:54:26 EDT 2017

As we celebrate the 20th anniversary of our PhD in Information Studies at LIU Post, we are pleased to announce the inaugural class of a Manhattan-based PhD program beginning January 2018.

*Discover the social and technological solutions for accessing, organizing and delivering information
*Courses in information Retrieval, Knowledge Organization, Information Services and Policy, and Big Data, among others
*Pursue careers in either academia or industry
*Part-Time study available; no GRE required

LIU Palmer School
PhD in Information Studies Open House
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
6-7 p.m.
LIU Palmer School-Manhattan
NYU Bobst Library | Library Lobby, First Floor
70 Washington Square South
New York, NY 10012
RSVP:
liu.edu/post/yes | 212-998-2680
alice.flynn at liu.ed

For more information:
516-299-2866 | palmer at liu.edu
liu.edu/post/phd

Heather Ranieri
Director of Program Effectiveness, Marketing & Recruitment
Palmer School Of Library and Information Science
LIU Post
720 Northern Boulevard
Brookville, New York 11548
Tel.: 516.299.4110