[Asis-l] PhD in Information Studies at Drexel University

Weimao Ke weimao.ke at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 11:28:18 EDT 2016

PhD in Information Studies

College of Computing and Informatics, Drexel University

http://drexel.edu/cci/PhDIS

First Consideration Deadline: December 15, 2016

All,

We have a new PhD program! This year we are launching our redesigned PhD
program in Information Studies here at the College of Computing and
Informatics at Drexel University.

We are currently accepting applicants for a variety of funded research
assistantship positions in areas of

   -

   information science,
   -

   human-centered computing (HCC),
   -

   data science.

Some of our RA openings are highlighted here:
http://drexel.edu/cci/programs/graduate-programs/phd-information-studies/Admissions-Requirements/,
but this is not an exhaustive list of opportunities.

It's a highly interdisciplinary program and would be a particularly
excellent choice for students who are interested in research areas like
social, health, decision informatics, archival studies, and areas of
library and information science.

Questions can be directed to PhD program director Andrea Forte (
aforte at drexel.edu).

--
Weimao Ke
Associate Professor