[Asis-l] Final Call: Silent Auction at Annual Meeting

Xiao Hu xh.gslis at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 00:02:58 EDT 2016

Dear All,

As the AM meeting will officially start in just hours, please let us send
one more call for participation and donations to the Silent Auction. It
will be held in the International Reception in the ASIS&T AM: Oct. 17, 8pm.

We have updated the gallery of items waiting for bids:
http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/silent-auction-2016-asist-annual-meeting

If you have items and would like them to be featured there, please send me
their pictures. Also, may I remind you to print and fill out this form for
the items you'd bring to join the auction? https://drive.google.com/file/d/
0B2mgBBUMBns8Qy1xa2VmeGhHMUk/view?usp=sharing

No worries if you forgot the form. We will do that for you. When you arrive
the conference, please put your items to the box near the registration that
is for receiving donated items for the silent auction.

And, most of all, please do come to the international reception!

Thanks very much for your support! Looking forward to seeing you in the
event!

Cheers,

Xiao Hu, PhD
Faculty of Education