[Asis-l] HHS Job Announcement

Yolande Nanayakkara yolande at asis.org
Wed Dec 7 10:47:25 EST 2016

Who Me (Talented Entrepreneur)?  Yes, We Need YOU!
We are looking for a stand-out kinda Entrepreneur-in-Residence for a
ridiculously impactful new project. This time around we are looking for a
creative systems architect to help the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) put
knowledge about work and health into practice. The Entrepreneur-in-Residence
(EIR) would work with an internal team of champions to build the
architecture and develop a vision for capturing occupational information in
electronic health records. Harnessing the power of technology to collect and
use work information in healthcare represents a new frontier with the
potential to improve the health of more than half of the adults in the U.S.!
The
<http://hhs.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=32f96a2a61db3eb9e899e008c&id=1
50785ab2b&e=dbfe331905> HHS EIR program recruits seasoned innovators to work
on mission-critical projects for 13 months.  With support from the highest
levels of HHS leadership and freedom to incorporate new approaches, EIRs
partner with internal teams to deliver solutions.
<http://hhs.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=32f96a2a61db3eb9e899e008c&id=0
9f7f5fa35&e=dbfe331905> Register for an upcoming informational webinar on
December 13th here OR just
<http://hhs.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=32f96a2a61db3eb9e899e008c&id=3
c38dea787&e=dbfe331905> learn more and apply!

Yolande Nanayakkara

Communications Officer

ASIS&T

The Association for the Information Age