[Asis-l] SIGs News

Heather Pfeiffer heather at pfeifferfamily.net
Wed Apr 15 23:32:26 EDT 2015

Wonderful News!

We now have a change in one of our SIGs: Information Policy!  This SIG
is now looking at not only Information policy, but also Information
Ethics.  They have changed their name to Information Ethics and Policy.
If you are interested in these areas you might consider joining this SIG
(IEP).

Also SIG AH's Chair and the Chair of Student Chapters, Jeremy
McLaughlin, has come up with a great idea: HUG-A-SIG-IN-APRIL ! Here's a
blog he wrote to help you understand the
idea:http://ischoolgroups.sjsu.edu/asistsc/hug-a-sig-in-april/
<http://ischoolgroups.sjsu.edu/asistsc/>
If you are not currently involved in a SIG or would like work with more
than one, HUG-A-SIG!

The third thing that has happened to help you get involve, the extra fee
of $10 has been dropped!  You can be a member of as many SIGs as you
want.  No extra fee!

So get involved!

-Heather
Dr. Heather Pfeiffer