[Asis-l] Rutgers iSchool PhD Program Applicants: Virtual Info Session

Chirag Shah chirags at rutgers.edu
Tue Nov 18 14:35:32 EST 2014

The Rutgers University iSchool Welcomes PhD Applications for Fall 2015

The Rutgers University School of Communication & Information at invites creative and forward-thinking individuals to apply for our interdisciplinary PhD Program, in the concentration area of Library and Information Science.

Application deadline for fall 2015 enrollment: Jan. 15, 2015

Get to know the Rutgers iSchool at this link:
http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/phd-program/lis-concentration.html <http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/phd-program/lis-concentration.html>

More information on Ph.D. program admissions can be found here:
http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/phd-program/admission-aid.html
 <http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/phd-program/admission-aid.html>
And, join us virtual information session on Monday, November 24, at 2:00 pm EST, using the information as follows:

1.  Please join my meeting, Nov 24, 2014 at 2:00 PM EST.
https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682569925 <https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/682569925>

2.  Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is recommended. Or, call in using your telephone.

Dial +1 (267) 507-0004
Access Code: 682-569-925

Meeting ID: 682-569-925

GoToMeeting®
Online Meetings Made Easy®

Not at your computer? Click the link to join this meeting from your iPhone®, iPad®, Android® or Windows Phone® device via the GoToMeeting app.

*****

Chirag Shah, PhD
Assistant Professor of Information and Computer Science
Rutgers University
4 Huntington St, New Brunswick NJ 08901
p. (848) 932-8807	f. (732) 932-6916
http://comminfo.rutgers.edu/~chirags