[Asis-l] ALISE Research Grant: Call for Submissions

Gary Burnett gburnett at fsu.edu
Mon Sep 9 11:18:43 EDT 2013

Dear Colleagues:

ALISE is now accepting proposals for its 2014 Research Grant award, with a deadline of October 1, 2013.  Details about the Grant program can be found at http://www.alise.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=491.

Proposals, as attachments in Word format, should be emailed to Gary Burnett, chair of the Research Grant Committee.  We look forward to reviewing your work; if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at the address below.

Gary Burnett
Professor
School of Library and Information Studies
Florida's iSchool
Florida State University
gburnett at fsu.edu