[Asis-l] Recording Now Available > Keeping Up: Social Networking and Higher Ed < Free Webinar

McKiernan, Gerard [LIB] gerrymck at iastate.edu
Mon Mar 26 11:12:03 EDT 2012

*** Apologies for Receipt of Duplicate Postings ***

Colleagues/

Keeping Up: Social Networking and Higher Ed < Free Webinar

March 23, 2011 at 2:00 pm ET - free to all.

Guests: Our "Keeping Up" panel - Charles Ansorge, Steven Bell, Ilene Frank, Lisa Star, Jane Harris, Beth Dailey, Jane Marcus, and Steve Gilbert

In this special FridayLive!, our "Keeping Up" Panel takes on Social Networking - options and issues for higher ed. Be prepared for open, insightful, hype-free discussion!

Recording Available Via

[ http://bit.ly/y1ilox  ]

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan