[Asis-l] SILS at UNC at Chapel Hill at the ALA Alumni Reunion in Anaheim

Monroe, Wanda G. wmonroe at email.unc.edu
Wed Jun 20 11:49:29 EDT 2012

The School of Information and Library Science at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill will host an alumni reunion during the American Library Association annual conference. Alumni, faculty, staff and students are invited to join us as we gather with current and old friends and colleagues, learn about news and events and sign up for door prizes.

American Library Association
Sunday, June 24, 2012
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
The Anabella Hotel
La Rosa Room and Mission Garden
1030 W. Katella Ave.
Anaheim, CA   92802

The alumni reception will be a great time to catch up with friends and former classmates, and to learn a little more about some of the latest happenings at SILS. We hope to see you there!

Wanda Monroe
Director of Communications
School of Information and Library Science University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
100 Manning Hall, CB 3360
Chapel Hill, NC  27599-3360
Phone: 919-843-8337
Web: sils.unc.edu