[Asis-l] Join ASIS&T SIG-III on Twitter at @sig3i

Anatoliy Gruzd agruzd at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:55:03 EDT 2012

To encourage and facilitate international informational exchanges via
Twitter among ASIS&T members, SIG-III has launched a new Twitter account
@sig3i:  http://twitter.com/sig3i

The account is managed by a dynamic team of volunteers (
http://bit.ly/sig3iTeam ) who will work to highlight and promote
research done by SIG members and colleagues. The account will also
feature news from ASIS&T scholars around the globe as well as job and
funding opportunities.

***To celebrate the launch our new account, we are also announcing a
random drawing on Twitter with a chance to win a $50 gift certificate
for Amazon.com***

For a chance to win:
1) Start following us on Twitter *and*
2) Tell us what you want us to tweet about this year by posting a tweet
with @sig3i at the end of your tweet.

But hurry, only tweets posted before *June 20, 2012* will be entered
into the drawing! A winner will be announced on July 1, 2012 via Twitter
and on the SIG-III website.

Sincerely,
SIG-III Social Media Administrators
Anatoliy Gruzd, Dalhouse University, Canada
Anindita Paul, Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, India

The SIG III was founded in 1982 to promote awareness and collaboration
amongst ASIS&T’s international community, and provide a forum to explore
international informational issues. For more information about the SIG,
please visit our website at http://www.asis.org/SIG/SIGIII/ or join us
on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/asist.sig.iii/.