[Asis-l] Open House for CUA SLIS' Health Information Technology graduate program!

Roberts, Kristin H. ROBERTKH at cua.edu
Fri Apr 1 10:45:14 EDT 2011

Greetings! The School of Library and Information Science at The Catholic University of America (CUA) will form a new cohort in fall 2011 for the Master of Science in Information Technology program, with a concentration in Health Information Technology (M.S.I.T.-H.I.T.).  We will host an Open House on April 14 from 6 to 7:30 p.m. to provide information on this graduate program and the scholarships designed to support HIT students. Light refreshments will be provided. Please RSVP by April 13 to Allie Dryden at Dryden at cua.edu<mailto:Dryden at cua.edu>. The file below and attached highlights several new science-based programs at CUA and the benefits of pursuing an advanced degree at CUA.

We look forward to seeing you. If you have questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
Ingrid Hsieh-Yee
Interim Dean and Professor

[cid:image001.png at 01CBF059.E170C210]