[Asis-l] ReSEND > EBook Reader Resources / "Going Mobile with Library Services" Presentation

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 15:13:55 EDT 2009

Colleagues/

Due to a technical glitch (Bill Gates’ Exchange Server) [:-)], two of
my previous messages may have been / were corrupted

I am resending my two previous messages as well as another e-Book
directory and resource site from the our ‘official’ Exchange server.

My apologies for receipt of Duplicate/Duplicate postings

/Gerry

1]

e-Book-Reader-Guide.com > Guide To eBook Readers

[ http://tinyurl.com/ye9ovuj  ]

Impressive / Informative / Etc. >>>

2]

A Most Most Excellent Presentation

"Going Mobile with Library Services" > New Technologies: Libraries &
Beyond Conference | July 30 2009

Carrie Gits and Rich Ackerman / Alvin Sherman Library / Nova
Southeastern University

Overview

This talk discusses how libraries are using the mobile web to deliver
services to patrons and provides a simple template for providing
library information on mobile platforms.

Links To Slides and Presentation Links Available At

[ http://tinyurl.com/yet2ard   ]

3] NEW

Digital Book Readers > eBook Readers Guide

TABS > Amazon Kindle / BeBook Reader / Compare / Ectaco jetBook
Fujitsu FLEPia / iRex iLiad / Other / SONY Reader Digital

VISITOR RESOURCES > eBook Readers / Consumer Electronics / Blogs,
Reviews / Shopping  / Mobile Phones, PDAs / Computers and Accessories
/ Electronic Gadgets / Technology / CD/DVD Products / Magazines,
Ezines, Journals / Books, eBooks / Travel  / Other Arts, Writing /
Software

> Featured eBook Videos  / Featured Devices <

Links To All Available At

[ http://tinyurl.com/ycbyrok  ]

EnJOY !

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

 gerrymck at iastate.edu

 There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed
Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace