[Asis-l] GMcK eList Posts Now Tweets | 09-09-09 |

gerrymck gerry.mckiernan at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:46:29 EDT 2009

Colleagues/

As of tomorrow, 09-09-09, I will no longer submit postings to the
various listservs and e-lists to which I currently subscribe [There
may be exceptions if the news is of Major/Major Importance (IMHO)]

I have decided to create a Twitter feed for any/all posts for
each/most of my major blogs

[ http://www.blogger.com/profile/09093368136660604490 ]

The Twitter name is

[ http://twitter.com/GMcKBlogs ]

Soooo ... >>>

If you are interested in any/all of my postings to most of my Major Blogs >>>

Please Follow Me on Twitter …

Thanks For Considering.

Regards,

/Gerry

Gerry McKiernan
Associate Professor
Science and Technology Librarian
Iowa State University Library
Ames IA 50011

gerrymck at iastate.edu

There Are No Answers, Only Solutions / Olde Irish Saying

The Future Is Already Here, It's Just Not Evenly Distributed /
Attributed To William Gibson, SciFi Author / Coined 'Cyberspace